Wednesday 14 September 2005

Togga party

L to R: Claudia, Alex, Hanna & Norma

L to R: Cool african dude who can really dance, yours truly & Carrissa

The Australian take on Toga's in a foreign country. Just in case the accent is not enough. Can you actually believe people walked up to me and asked if I was from england?

So this was the Toga party - the First of the U of R's Lazy Owl - Five Fridays! I would put more pics up on FlickR Except I have already used my quota for the month! You'll just have to wait till October! More details to come on the very very social week/weekend it was just gone!

Claudie and Alex are both exchange students, Claudia from Mexico and Hanna from Belgium! Yes she likes Hoegarden! Carrissa and Norma are both locals. The African dude is obviously from Africa, but I don't think he is here on exchange. Apologies if I spelt anyones names wrong!

No comments: