Tuesday 6 September 2005

Welcome to my Nomad Odyssey!

Hi all!

Following popular culture and the need for a convenient way to communicate, I've been inspired by NJM and also John to such an extent that I thought a blog might be a more interactive and creative alternative to the group emails of my misadventures in Canada.

Its undoubtedly going to be a bit boring for the first few weeks as I get used to the system. The hope is that eventually I'll be able to keep both sets of friends, Canadian and Australian informed of who the hell I'm talking about in my emails by posting a few profiles on this here blog! So keep an eye out cause you might feature soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sexy Pants!

Have a great week mate, meet those kids and make some buddies. Drinking buddies!

Were not doing much drinking here, too hard to find time when everyone is free. Sucks. So have a couple of longnecks for us. Please.

Ta Damo.