Thursday 1 December 2005

News update

Short news update (The other stuff is way more interesting!)

  • My digital camera refuses to switch on. The switch moves, the batteries are charged, nobody is home. Damn. Could be a while before more photo's are posted!
  • Joe and Mellissa, an Uncle and Aunt of mine in Sydney are due to have another kid in April. More Fuller's running around! I like the way they signed the email:

"Joe, Melissa, Isabelle, Brianna and x "

  • I had my Wisdom Teeth out on monday, They where giving me heck and it should be covered under the wonderful UTS comprehensive Insurance, which is good! Pulled one straight out and had to cut the other one up etc. Got a good look, they where about an Inch big.
  • As per usual, got an essay due tommorow, and a logic assignment. Had an Accounting exam on Tuesday. Got lots of study done on Monday (Not. Between spitting and swallowing blood I didn't do much). Had a Philosophy exam on Friday.
  • Magda is pretty sick at the moment - some form of flu.
  • Have bookings for Banff and Calgary over Christmas. Still no Accomodation in vancouver or Fiji. Haha. Oh well!
  • Ange and Alex are in South America!!

Thats all folks! I think!?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

be wary of ''pre-existing condition '' clause .Much more acceptable if it was a''sudden severe and completely unprecedented pain''

Anonymous said...

Poor LITTLE Diddems,
He lost his widdems,
and he began to cry

Oh Mother Dear
I sadly fear
I've no money to pay
for my widdems
Oh Mother Dear
I'll rue this day
I hear you say!

What! Lost your Widdems!
you silly Diddems
It'll cost you more than pie
WOW!,WOW!,WOW!
It'll cost you more than pie!

The poor little Diddems
found indeed, found indeed
that it cost more than pie
that it cost more than pie!

And that poor little Diddems
when he found indeed, found indeed
that his insurance
led him a merry dance,
led him a merry dance,
cried

Oh Mother Dear
I greatly fear
that I might surely die,
that I might surely die
for I can't afford that pie!

What! Die!
You poor LITTLE diddems
you shall not die
You shall not die!
But wait I smell a rat close by!
Ha!Ha!Ha!
I smell a rat close by

Anonymous said...

with temperatures under -25 I wouldnt be too easy to turn on either!

have you tried plugging into power rather than relying on battery power?
maybe got condensation in it! - or its frozen solid!

why cant you take the memory card out and upload from that with a card reader?

will i send you some uk pics?(just so people can see where you get your talent from!)

D. said...

Well mamma cat, you may send me some uk pics and i'll upload them for all to see! As for the camera, I don't want to plug it direct intot eh power outlet here as they uise a different voltage of power, and that could severely damage my camera... let alone the problems locating the right DC converter...

As for the wisdom teeth, I've been assured by the lovely people at UTS that it is covered, and considering I wouldn't be able to get it done at home under healthcare for at least 6 months, I think it is a price I'd be prepared to pay (Eventually).

Maybe mamma cat you should really operate under the pseudenom of chicken little, since the sky is always falling on your head?