Saturday 14 January 2006

New Phone Number

For those that haven't realised - I'm back in Australia having arrived from Fiji on the 11th Jan. Thanks to telstra being so whacked I have a new phone number with Vodaphone:

International people: +61406760790

Locals: 0406760790

Give me a call and let me know how you are - I've also lost a lot of phone numbers as my old phone finaly died! I'm planning some kind of party probably mid/late Feb or after Alex arrives back from Sth America - original idea is to head off camping somewhere close. let me know what you think about teh idea and timing, as I understand it a lot of people should have graduated and be working fulltime... poor sods!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

will u have a party for when i get home???hehe
not even sure when that will be..maybe end of June (if i have my way!)
i´d love to go camping..how much fun!
ciao

D. said...

No problems Ange - Party for you when (IF?) you get home! we can pitch a tent in Lindfield primary School :P

D. said...

Alex is back on the 12th Feb, My sisters B'day around the 15th Feb... so Maybe late Feb it will be. Def going to be a weekend anyway.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back mate. We'll have to head to the cricket nets sometime soon.
-Nick