Thursday 10 November 2005

Halloween!

Location: The Crazy Owl, The University of Regina, Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Well, I'm slowly catching up - Since I have been in hiding we haven't been upto much anyway, but I guess it was recquired that we have a bit of a bash on Halloween! So we all got dressed up, had a bit to drink then... I lost everybody - they just all dissapeared! Scary stuff for Halloween! I'm pretty sure they were snaffled by the big scary monster that lives down stairs called the Crazy Owl! (Above L-R: Reid 'White Trash', Magda 'Hoola Girl', YT 'Pirate', Cole 'Hitler/Old Jazz man', Alex, 'Fairy'.)



Can't help but give this guy some credit - Reid Your a legend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Win a christmas gift of free photo sharing Damian!!! I want to see more of your photos, so submit some now. Closing date is the 15th of December.

http://noodlum.org/?p=125