Thursday 10 November 2005

Profile: Magdalena


Its profile time again! This time its Magdalena "Thumper" Petterson. Thanks Brittany for the nickname!

Hometown: Finspång. Nationality: Swedish
Favourite Colour: Green and Gold
Role Model: Margaretha (Her Mum)
Quote: "You have to love yourself to love somebody else."
Languages: Swedish, English, Sign-Language.
Life Ambition: To determine if Love is Cognitive, Jamesian, Darwinian or Social Constructivism.

Infamous For:

  • 'Your Momma' Jokes - (Why aren't you Mothers Finest Mascot?)
  • Alergies (Peanut, onion, lactose, cat... the list is endless)
  • Braids
  • Non-stop gigling once drunk
  • Frequenting the Rainbow Club
  • Man-Wiches (Its a big sandwich ok! Ingredients: Fried Egg, Grilled Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber, Philedelphia cheese & Occasionly turkey/ham or bacon etc)
  • Loving Ikea
  • The Advanced Rabbit
  • Yelling "This is Swedish" whenever Abba, Roxette or any Swedish artist is played.
  • "Annie, I don't want to meet your mum, I jsut want Bang Bang Bang." (Its a song! Sheesh!)

----------------------------EDITED 17/11/2005-------------------

Also Infamous for:

  • Giraffes
  • Popcorn
  • Getting drunk at thanksgiving at the Hockley Household and twice stumbling into the wrong bedroom and trying to sleep with Darren on the way to her own room. Apparently unsurprisingly Darren didn't wake up once!
  • Being a munchkin!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! You forgot that you forgot something about me and I will not tell you again. Haha!
I can't believe that I'm the only one to comment my own profile. Damn you people!

Anonymous said...

Whats an "advanced rabbit"

Anonymous said...

You don't wanna know...

D. said...

Anonymous, the fact that you asked that question anonymously indicates to me that you already know... and Magda doesn't want you to know because it is now associated with her good name...

Anonymous said...

I just want to comment that I did NOT try to "sleep with Darren", I was just looking for MY bed, ok? Don't try to make me look bad!