Sunday 20 November 2005

Ice Hockey!


PB150119
Originally uploaded by Nomad Odyssey.
Alvin managed to pickup some free tickets to a Regina V's Vancouver Ice Hockey game, so despite my looming deadlines, I decided to head off in teh -25 weather to see the game!

Regina Lost by 1 goal and if they had of played the whole game like they played the last ten minutes, they would have won. Not that I minded, but they seemed to spend too much time going for the man rather then the puck.

Hah - I can't skate and I'm still a critic!

2 comments:

D. said...

Thanks heaps Alvin for getting those tix! Was a pleasure! If i could be skate it is deffinetly a game I would like to play! They are even allowed to fight! (Although they get sin-binned for it, much the same as rugby)

D. said...

You'l be right Mick - Gonna help you out heaps with work experience at Pwc As well. Does Amanda White still give that class? Say Hi to her for me if she does!