Thursday 20 October 2005

The buggers got me!

Well, thanks to Beth knowing more about me then I thought, my cover was blown and everybody semmed to know it was my birthday on Tuesday, however in a show of how friendly they are, they didn't embarass me too much!



My room was filled with the mandatory ballons, rude comments where written on my whiteboard and we had a few drinks. We went out for a quiet dinner and they managed to suprise me with dessert - thanks guys for a birthday just how I like it!

Shout out to Reid, Vanessa, Alex, Magda and Brittany for all making it special in their own way. Thanks to My family & beth for getting in touch as well. Missed you all.

3 comments:

D. said...

Yes i did! Thanks all the more for the awesome CD I received today - the powerpoint took about half an hour to load, but it was fantastic. Damn you all for being so sexy and having so much fun! Miss you all heaps.

Anonymous said...

Small quiet birthday celebration or so you thought....muahahaha.. hope you enjoyed your suprise birthday party on Friday night....

D. said...

Strangely enough, I purcahsed the Wallabies jumper at the Manchester Ashes Test in the ECB propaganda tent for cheaper then I could get one in Australia ($80 instead of $150!)