Saturday 22 October 2005

Hiding!

Well the time has come for me to go into hiding - I have 2 exams and a 2500 word research report due in 10 days, I have done zero study for all of them. Party on the 1st November anybody?

Just a note: We won the Team Spirit Award for Outdoor Ultimate Frisbee! Go Mothers Finest! A warning to all teams in the indoor competition - we will be back better then ever and our goal is to win at least one game this season! I wouldn't want to be the team we beat - what humiliation!

3 comments:

Alvin said...

ooh neat i wasn't aware we won some kinda award for ultimate

Anonymous said...

You really have gone into hiding! I've been on the net less and less, but I come here everytime (yes, that's how sad my life is!), but you haven't updated for ages! I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms... stop being so conscientious and post something new... please....???

D. said...

Yeah yeah - dont push me I'm trying to hang out until wednesday! Spread the word - Wednesday (My time!:P) The post will be updated!