Wednesday 26 October 2005

They got me again!

Hmmm. I like to think, if it wasn't for Beth - none of this would have ever happened, damn - I underestimated her!


The guys here got me good. To make up for the fact that I tried to keep my birthday quiet - I guess they decided it was best if I had two parties. Just a small one on my birthday to keep me happy - then a surprise party of Friday night - it was awesome! I must admit - I had no idea what they where planning, even though I had plenty of clues and almost a tip off! But I must admit - the quiet party on Tuesday lulled me into a false sense of security.

So the party - it was downstairs in the Residence Rec Room. Filled with streamers and balloons of course, with a large breast/cleavage cake (Much better then a penis cake). I got a variety of presents - a canadian shotglass, some stickers (of all the things i've lost - i miss my mind the most), Bulgarian Rose Oil, a dodge pong set (Note R&V: Dodge not doge), some shots, a fake mobile phone etc etc - thanks for all the presents guys!

From what I can remember - there where four early 'fatalaties' to the night, In no particular order: Alvin (Hospitalised), Mike (Sin binned 2X), Myself and Annie (Apparently). i'm sure many others struggled with their absinth shots but since carlos informs me i had 5 in a row I didn't feel so bad about using the girls toilet (No point keeping things quiet - I'm sure plenty of comments will be made about this post!).



So yeah- from now on I'm going into hiding - nevermind that it is halloween this weekend? Who's organising that halloween pub crawl?

1 comment:

D. said...

Sorry Reid, where not all as keen to get the kit off as you or my dad are, besides - why would YOU want to see ME strip?