Wednesday 5 October 2005

Email notification of updates!

Hi all!
This has taken me nearly 4 hours to do, and i'm still not sure if it works!However, if it does - you can enter your email into the box on the sidebar, click submit and you will receive an email each time the blog is updated!

There is one condition - you need to be a registered blogger user - however, this does not mean you have to have your own blog! You simply sign up, receive a profile and then everytime you make a comment on the site - you can sign in and it will assign your name to the comment!

3 comments:

D. said...

Thats awesome mate - I'm sure it'll become one of the most visited sports sites on the net! The NRL Grandfinal report you gave me was spot on!

Unfortuantly, I'm pretty sure the email notification thingy isn't working! Sorry folks!

Anonymous said...

I know we've briefly discussed this several times, but now I found a wikipedia article on it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_Canadian_and_American_football

Now when you go back home, you will be an expert on football!!!

D. said...

I'll be posting a link to your blog sometime today Mick - thanks for all the updates, and all those other news updates I've received from people at home - about sport and about the inquiry into the military justice system.