Monday 3 October 2005

Profile: Reid Larson AKA 'The Heartney Heart-Throb'

Location: Heartney, Manitoba, Canada


Reid is one of my 4 flat-mates. Here are some facts:
DOB: 6/10/86 Therefore he becomes of legal age for Sask. in 4 days!
Nationality: Canadian
Height: 6'2"
Taste in music: Old School Rock (Awesome!)
Life Ambition: To be a drunk Aussie. Favourite Drink: Rye & Coke
Quotable Quote: If you ain't good-looking, I ain't drunk enough.
Life Philosophy: Once I'm done having fun, I'll save the world. Mwwaahahahah.
Infamous For:
  • Shooting me in the arm @ pointblank range at paintball when we where on the same team.
  • Drinking 1/2 a bottle of Rye in 2 Hours, hooking up with a Semi-random & not remembering it or the fact he walked around the carpark writing on windscreens.
  • Trying to get into the Owl 2 times in one night, succceeding & lasting only about 30 seconds.
  • Trying to impersonate an Aussie accent when drunk. Its awful. Slander.
  • The White-man dance moves.
  • Inventing dodge-pong

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

dodge pong?! what the....

Anonymous said...

what the hells a semi-random or i dont i want to know?

no way will he achieve his life ambition drinking rye and coke!

D. said...

Dodge Pong: Stand at opposing ends of a table tennis table and smack table tennis balls at each other. preferably drunk or strangely intoxicated on a hedonistic tonic of lack of sleep, stress, procrastination and boredom.

Semi-random: Someone you have met for the first time, but have known about?

Anonymous said...

HA I knew that's what you meant by dodge-pong

Anonymous said...

I have never been called a semi-random before..but there is a first time for everything I guess!!!But most people just refer to me as a girl...or at least a person...haha..its all good...I had fun and if Reid doesn't remember its his loss...haha Just Joking
-Semi-Random

D. said...

Sorry Semi-Random for any un-intentional insult, I thought for the sake of my own arse and to avoid litigation it would be best if any/all parties remained un-named. ;P

Anonymous said...

Dameon,
Its all good...I just wanted to give you a hard time...I wasn't insulted, if anything glad that my name wasn't mentioned...anyways...Happy Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Hint for Reid: If you want your keys back - you had best decipher this puzzle.

Where am I?

You will spend some time very very close to me before Monday the 31st of October.

If the world was fair, you would not HAVE to spend time close to me before Monday 31st.

If your not careful you will bump your head on my door one day.

Your keys will not make Damians coffee taste very nice.

Ok - it was a crap hint but its been fun so far! Go find your keys so i can study.